The Citizen newspaper did a nice article on 10 Fitch which was printed on the front page of the business section today.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
It's probably a good thing I didn't learn that 10 Fitch was actually going to be airing on Wheel Of Fortune last night until the day before... I don't think I could have stood the anticipation! It was so exciting to count down the hours yesterday before the show. Rodney & I went to dinner at Lasca's and had a fantastic meal. They had lobster mashed potatoes which I ordered with my crab legs... oh my! If you ever see lobster mashed potatoes anywhere on any menu get them! Soo good! Anyway, after our wonderful dinner we headed back to 10 Fitch to watch Wheel Of Fortune.
When the show came on they introduced us as the prize for the first round with a great description and showed video of our inn. It was incredible to see our place on national television!
The Citizen called to day and did a phone interview about it and then sent a photographer over to take some pictures this afternoon. They are running an article in the business section tomorrow. It has been a very exciting couple of days!
Monday, April 5, 2010
We submitted a prize package and video for consideration through BedandBreakfast.com to the producers of Wheel Of Fortune way back in OCtober. We hadn't heard anything in months and I thought that they had decided not to use our package as a prize. Well, I just found out this afternoon that the show with 10 Fitch as a prize package will be airing on Wheel Of Fortune tomorrow evening! We are very excited and hope that someone actually wins! Only about 40% of the prizes are even won on the show. The prize package is worth over $5000 and includes -
- 6 nights, 7 days in one of our 3 luxurious suites, each with private bath and separate sitting room
- a full gourmet breakfast each morning
- a chauffeured 6 hour winery/sightseeing tour of the Finger Lakes region
- picnic lunch to take along
- dinner for 2 at Joelle's French Bistro
- a romantic en-suite picnic dinner
- antipasto plate & sparkling juice
- dessert fondue for two
- complimentary concierge service
- and 2 Deneen Pottery 10 Fitch Mugs to take home as a souvenir
- air fare furnished by BedandBreakfast.com
In the Auburn/Syracuse area it will air at 7PM on channel 5.