Cheryl's Peanut Butter Fudge
Makes apprx. 70 two inch pieces of fudge
- 8 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup butter
- 14 oz marshmallow creme
- 3 cups chunky peanut butter
- 1 1/3 cup four
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped nuts (I like walnuts)
- Butter two 9x13 baking dish's or (what I do) one 18x13 cookie sheet that has 1 inch sides
- In a large pot, bring the vanilla, sugar, milk and butter to a full boil. Let the mixture cook 5 minutes from when it begins to boil. Remove pot from the heat.
- Stir in the marshmallow creme and peanut butter until well blended. Gradually stir in the flour until well incorporated.
- You can either stir your nuts in now or you can sprinkle them on top of the fudge after pouring into the pan and then press them into the fudge while it is still warm which is what I did in the photo above.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan(s), and let cool.
- With a sharp knife cut into 2 inch squares