3/4 cup honey
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Wash and halve peaches - remove pit.
2. Combine honey, balsamic & nutmeg, set aside.
3. Oil your grill or spray with non-stick spray. Place peaches cut side down on heated grill.
4. Brush bottoms of peaches liberally with honey-balsamic glaze and grill until starting to turn tender and nice grill marks appear.
5. Turn peaches over onto bottoms and brush tops liberally with honey-balsamic glaze, then sprinkle with a little brown sugar.
7. Immediately add crumbled feta to center of peaches.